Sunday, January 22, 2012

SAIL!! Bump ba da da da da da da...

The title is what I'm listening to at the moment. Mwahaha.


Anyways, time for pictures!

Sitfo says "Hey baby."
"There's so much Sifto to go around. And AROUND."
"I only want you to know, I love you."

For your information, he's talking to the bacon weave.
Mmmmmmmm bacoooooon.

Or the bacon roses.

Or the entire breakfast, for that matter.


You know how sometimes in movie's there's so much people that a person could run on the heads?


I could SO do that when our family gets together.


Wood!!
For fires. Mmm...fire...

Mooie say's "Hello, Sugarpuff."
"Call me."

Ice-ah-cubes!
That's what I called them. *Cough* Still do...

Nom nom nom.


The Mother and Critter playing YOU GUESSED IT Angry birds.
Notice their hair is the same colour? Is that the lighting? O.o

Kitty Kitty Cat.
*Doze*

Hunny and Big Fat Abe!
Lazy Unamused Kaia!
Daw haw haw.....Big Fat Abe....

Kitty Kitty Soft Paw.
It's so pretty.

Murdoch hides from Grandkids up there.
Or from me...

I can't resist his teeny mew. He's such a baby! *Heart melts*

Ahem.


Anyway, I'd better go.

I think I hear Murdoch calling my name...

No wait, it's Tiana.


Bah.

Bye bye for now!!

Love, The Paina.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics. I love the ones with Abe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must. make. bacon. weave!!!

    Or, you should.

    For me.

    To eat.

    Nom nom nom.

    And I love the Abe shots. Awww.

    And icicles are full of bird crap. So you're disgusting. :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!