Monday, January 16, 2012

I've got moves like tagger.

Right! Let's get her done.


1. Describe yourself in seven words.

Semper solers enim occasus certo eatenus ad-finem. (Ad finem counts as one word. :P )

2. What keeps you up at night?

My brain, thinking of characters for stories or pictures, thinking...thinking...Always thinking.

3. Whom would you like to be?

I don't mind being me, to be honest.



 4. What are you wearing now?

Pajamjams. Though I might get dressed. Might.

5. What scares you?

Linda.

6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?

Best: I get to go blaaaaaaaaaaaah all over the place.

Worst: I hardly ever blog, and I'd like to do more.

7. What was the last website you looked at?

Facebook. I have no notifications. *Community Channel emo cut*

8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

To be less disrespectful.

9. Slankets – yes or no?

I don't like blankets. I tolerate them in winter because it's cold. So no.

10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you.

My mother tagged me, and she's all like "Taggity taggy tag tag, Elena."

Whom are you going to tag to join the quiz?
Well, since my family was mostly tagged, I tag me. But I've already done it, so EAT IT, ME!! >:D




3 comments:

Leave a comment! I love them!