Monday, March 28, 2011

What's been going on around here...

Okay! So, let's begin, shall we?

Ducky, styling in his heels.

(Sorry about the mess, I swept it up after taking this...)

Me, and my new blonde bangs (Courtesy of Heather.) With Murdock!

Puuuuuurr.

Pretty Kara.

After going for a walk.

Ooo it's a SCARY TREE!

I'M AFRAID!

Crayfish Creek.

Fully swelled.

Here we go, For Walkies!

Accidently had black and white on...

WHOA!

Ahem. Moving on...

"Smile Kaitlyn! No, smile. TEETH!"

That's all she'd give me.

Patrick, with his new CAR!

Vrrrum... I haven't ridden in it, by the way. >.<

WHOA!

Ahem. Moving on...again....

Tiana, you are gorgeous.

Welcome to the dark side. Mwa ha ha. (Said like Sheldon.)

Linda and Ducky!

Ducky seems to be eating in a LOT of my pictures.

Little chicks.

This one is Critters. Jane.

Me and MY chick!

Her name is Bootyface. And she doesn't like being held. Which is fine with me, because I don't really like holding her.

Hating chickens and all that jazz.

JAZZ HANDS!!

And no, I can't make a normal face.

It's like asking Bootyface to do something intelligent. We'll just both give you "Say whaaaaat?" Faces.

Anyways...

SEE YA!

Tea time.

Love, The Paina.

4 comments:

  1. BOOTYFACE IS SO CUUUUTE!!! I WANNA HOLD HER :D :D :D She's so FLUFFAY :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt...Dan...you....all have that not so good camera face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Linda and Kara one, and the first Dan one. I want to edit them.

    Awesome pics. Good on ya.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!