Thursday, March 17, 2011

I asked Linda what to write about, and she said "YOUR FACE!"

So, my face... is face like.

And I really need to stop asking people what to write about.

Because sometimes its UNNECESSARILY INTIMATE!!

Here.

^Now you'll know what I'm talking about. :)

So anyways, Joy's party/sleepover thing went well.

And, guess what: You know how all cameras were banned?
Well, I brought my camera anyways and it was sitting in my stuff, happily untouched, and JOY took it OUT and took PICTURES with it.

*Tilt of the head ADUH face*

Confusing.

However, it was fun.

'cept for the fact I didn't sleep for five days straight.....

To let you peeps know, I have NO idea what to write about. So I'm gonna toss random things here and there.

I love Doctor Seuss...

WHAT is wrong with burping? I mean, it makes my tummy feel better. And I don't think I WANT a boyfriend that won't let me burp. Seriously.

"You burp? I AM NOT MARRYING YOU ANYMORE!!"

Anyways...I have to go. Its a beautiful day and Linda wants to take me for a walk.

WALKIES!!

Love, The Paina.

PS. Sorry for the randomness-awfulness-weirdness of this post.

STALK YOU LATER!







5 comments:

  1. "WHAT is wrong with burping?"

    Nothing, my dear. They're just mouth farts.

    "*Tilt of the head ADUH face*"

    Bwahahahaha.. yes, that is confusing. *dog look*

    "I love Doctor Seuss..."

    You better.... *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep these randomness thoughts a coming...I enjoy you too much. :D

    And burping, like farting, is a necessary bodily function. Some choose to be discreet, others don't.

    Ugh...you saying boyfriend makes me want to put my thumbs through my eyeballs, because like yeah, you're that old. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ What she said. Times a million. XD

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!