Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Camping tiiiiime!

Another Camping adventure! YAAAAAAY!

Michael, AKA Brown Boy, with his stick and 'Hang loose' Attitude.


Our awesome campfire. I love campfires. REALLY love them.


Its yours truly! I tried to do a nice smile. Didn't turn out quite right did it?


Chester was there! And he was excited I was with him, so he wouldn't relax enough for me to take a good picture. This is the best of the bunch.


Hunny came along with me. :) Normally when a camera is pointed in her direction she stares at the ground, freaked out that there has to be a light somewhere.


Nerdy Eyeball. (Eyeball is his new nickname. He managed to stab his eye with a stick, and it was super nasty.)

Linda and Hannah on the hammock! Hannah loved the hammock.


A liitle bumblebee I snatched a picture of.


A lovely blue heron I got a picture of. He was so pretty.

A dragonfly! I was really getting good luck with wildlife.

The river we camp by.

Murdock was there! He was very good about being tied all the time.

Sitting at the campfire! Everybody ignores me when I yell "SMILE" and point a camera in their direction.

Creepy Tiana.

Justin doing his "Dance" As he calls it.

It was raining most of the time, so one afternoon we all huddled under Adeena's awning and watched 'Impostors'

The problem with this flower picture is the fuzzy one in front.

A pretty flower with little raindrops.


WARNING: The next picture is super nasty, and if you can't handle blood or anything with eyes, don't scroll down and see the next pic. Thank you!





BEWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!








AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! Yep, thats what Eyeball did to his eye. Youchie eh? Its getting better now.

Love, The Paina

4 comments:

  1. GACK!! That pic of Critter is so nasty!!!

    Nice pic of Hannah and Linda. :) And Justin dancing. And the wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with the synopsis of our camping week, Elena. Too bad you didn't get a pic of Elk-Man charging Linda-Lou. Or the swimming. The swimming was fun. The rain was NOT. Amazing how wet can be good or bad, depending on context.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had fun. I'm glad I stayed home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one was with me when the Elk charged me the first time. That time was rather hilarious. Especially after I scraped my foot on the ground. He got SO offended. XD

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!