Friday, August 27, 2010

Whats been going on lately. #3

Alrighty! Heres Jeff, Dad and Linda.

Jeff was explaining to Linda how a ladder works.

No, I'm kidding.

Don't kill me Linda. Or Jeff.

Me with my trusty hammer!

We're so dangerous.

The gorgeous sunset That greeted me after supper.
And later, it changed colour!
Since I don't have any pictures of the family reunion, I'll give you my sister's blog, and Sarah, to let you know this is the ONLY picture I allowed myself to make a face in! The rest of all the pictures they took I smile like a happy fairy. So I'd rather not be smacked, but....If you must.

Love, the Paina.

PS. Holy Crow I have a big family.

2 comments:

  1. Looks to me like he's telling her how to use a ladder. ;)

    Nice sunset!! Love the pink cloud. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should smile more. You're pretty. Shut up J.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!