Friday, April 26, 2013

Thoughts at the Chiropractor...

"I hope she can't see down my buttcrack."
"If a Chiropractor was a serial killer, neck breaking would probably be the way to go. OH GREASE, SHE'S GONNA MURDER ME."


"How in the world does jumping on my side even help me......"

That's just a few.

Pardon my crap drawings.

I don't feel well today.

ACTUALLY I LIED.

I JUST AM VERY ATTENTION DENIED TODAY.

I lied again.

I'm just lazy.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

What? Me? Socially awkward? HA. Ha......ha....

Love, The Paina

PS. OW MY RIBS.

2 comments:

  1. It's not just you, I always think that the chiropractor could easily break my neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time she cracks my neck, I wonder if it will be the time that it goes too far. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!