Friday, January 4, 2013

SUP 2013!! (Cough Hack)

Sooooooooo...

I have this terrible cold that affects my voice. So I sound like a whiny squeaky person hitting puberty.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I tried posting several times, by the way. For some reason the pictures would NOT upload onto the blog. It was unfortunate.

So instead, here's a random 20 second(giveortake) picture!



Anyways. I sound like a complete retard. And I can't yell. It's really hard to communicate in a big family if you can't yell.

It's pathetic.

So far 2013 has been full of hocking. And gritty phlegm. Like, as if there was sand in my snot. IT'S WEIRD.

At least this year can get better. It's wiiiiiiiiide open. 





Plenty of time for random images that make you doubt my sanity a little.

Mom just walked by and put her hand on my forehead all like "You have a fever!!" 


                                                                          Yes Mom.

Anyways, I'm finished here.

I have other things to do.

Vewy impo'tant bidness.

So peace out or whatever.

Meh.

Happy 2013 and stuff.


Love, The Paina.

PS. I have never seen Alien. Odd as that is.

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen Alien either.

    Where's the recording? I want to hear the voice. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sounds like a cartoon character. I mean, my voice was kinda funny for a couple days, but Elena's?? Hysterical! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you MUST see the movies, and the after movies, prequels(?)I heart them. Sorry you were sick. We were too, and I'm the same, my voice goes all strange and when people talk to me they can't help but laugh. I have mean friends.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!