Friday, September 21, 2012

'Sup guise???

Hey, remember this?




This was exactly a year ago today.

Good times.

I had to work flippin' late today.

But I love working.

It's like the best thing ever.

EXCEPT LAUNDRY.
GOOD HEAVENS LAUNDRY SUCKS.
I CAN'T STAND IT.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.

Anyways, I was reading through old blogs comments and I realized how awesome you guys are.
I knew it already, but I need to refresh my awesome-radar once in a while.

And even though I should be canning tomatoes right now, I'm writing words.

SO FEEL APPRECIATED.

In other news, I turned 18.
Marrharrharr.

And then I looked to see how long I've been blogging but got distracted and so it remains a mystery for now.

And yes, someday I will post pictures. I'm a bad person.

For now, you'll have to be content with Hen-in-der-gravel.

I better go help before the world crumbles.

So yeah.

Sorry for the random blather.
I've been up since 4:00am.

This is about the time I start ranting about why Hippos shouldn't fly and WHY ISN'T THERE PUDDING COOKIES??

So bye for now.

<3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">\____/

You are jelly of my heart-eyed happy face.
Well, be jelly no more, because it's for you!
Peace out yo.

Love, The Paina.

PS: Hippos shouldn't fly because when the poop they spread it freakishly about with their tails in a horrifying manner. Seagulls have NOTHING on them.  

5 comments:

  1. Dude, heart-eyed man died!
    How tragically hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a big, amazing comment.

    And then Chrome crashed, and I lost it.

    I'm too tired to write it again.

    But it was awesome. Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are totally things such as pudding cookies! GOOGLE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!