Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'VE REACHED THREE DIGITS!


Ladies and gentlemen.

I welcome you.

This is my big moment.

100 BLOG POSTS!!!!!

*Cheering crowds*

I don't have a pink frilly dress, but I DO have a leopard one.

Thank's to Linda for the arm socks.


Sorry to disappoint you all. XD
No pink dress for this 100.

Duty as spammer has been for-filled!


YEEES, PRECIOUS.

Thank's to all of you.
         Who stay with me through all my blogs of weirdness, complainy face,  ranting gooeyness.

                                                                   I congratulate you.
What is my success is also your success.

Weeeeeee are the chaaaaampions - my friends 
And weeeeeeeeee'll keep on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiighting - till the eeeeeeeeend - 
Weeeee are the chaaaaaampions - 
Weeeeeeeeee are the chaaaaaaaaampions 
No time for loooooooooosers 
'Cause weeeeeeee are the chaaaaampions - of the wooooooooorld!!!!

*Stifles a sob*
I'm happy for me, and Imma let me finish,
But this is the weirdest 100 blog of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Comment wins go to Rachel and Adeena, who hardly ever missed a blog, I believe.
That's right peeps.
I went there. Mayhap you competitive peoplez will try to beat eachother out now. XD
I know I would.
Who had the most I dunno. I'd go back and look, but I'm lazy and stuff.

THIS IS AWESOME.

I'm giddy.

With happiness.

I actually have 100 posts.

*Single tear of joy*

So, my brilliant loverly people.

This is fun.

I don't know what to say. 

Thanks for reading my blog. 

Double Me Gusta thumbs up for ya.


Sudden font change! 
Back to default.

My lovely little darlin' followers, That is all for now.

My mind has reached a blank point. And I keep daydreaming off.

So, I bring an end to this momentous occasion.

Thank you all again.

*Blows nose*

100 FOR THE WIN!

*Bows*

Good day.

Love, The Paina:
Proud 100 blogger.
Blonde one.
And, as always, a Geeky Frenchfry.
Love and tolerate.
Rock on.

7 comments:

  1. And I, the mother extraordinaire, am the first commenter on the first 100 blog posts. I WIN! Take that, Heather and Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could like a comment, I'd like a comment.

    If I could like a blog, I'd like this one.

    Congratulations on the 100th post. It is less brain-damaging than I expected. In my defense, you warned me it would be much worse than this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm disappointed with the lack of frilly pink dress. I'm so going hunting at Sally Ann. And you will wear it. Yes you will. >:}

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^HAHAHAHA THAT WOULD BE EPIC!

    Congrats E. I am good at creepy stalking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I consider it a raging success that I've actually read all 100 posts.

    I envy your t-shirts, by the way.

    Also, how is it that I've never seen you in that leopard print dress before?? It must now become your daily uniform. Because I said so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh you look so CUTE :D So basically I nearly don't recognize you and that means it's been TOO LONG :'(

    And I have read every single one of those blog posts :D Some of em multiple times ^-^ Here's to another hundred :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!