Sunday, May 15, 2011

More random opinions! (I know you love those...)

I don't like being touched. By physiotherapists, chiropractors, or any other person not related to me. But I'm glad they make me feel better.

I don't like stupid drivers. Morons who make dad slam on the brake so hard the augers fall out.

I love photography. We'll be driving and I'm looking at everything and thinking of what pictures I'd take, what would make a great picture, and stuff like that.

I don't really care what my hair looks like. I just don't want it to short because if it is I brush the mole on the back of my neck and it grows another inch.

I don't like farmers staring at me when I'm dumping the truck. Heck, I don't like being stared at PERIOD. But especially when I'm working.

I'm not a fan of tiny dogs.

I'm a huge fan of giant dogs.

I love driving past Amish people just to see their gorgeous horses.

I love beating people at stop lights. (I blame The Mother for those genes.)

I love to speed. (Also The Mothers bad genes.)

Every time I think of my birthday and think "I'm turning 17 this year." It freaks me out because I remember when Sarah turned 17. (Not that your old, Sarah. You're just older then me.)

I'm so glad I'm homeschooled. High schoolers are odd. Odd, I say.

I miss the pool. I can't wait till we set it up.

I love watching peoples faces when I tell them how big my family is.

I love to draw on myself. And on walls. And on paper. And on other people. And on magazines that Daddyrit is reading.

I miss bin lifting. Which is weird, but I do.

I love music. And when they took away my playlist I was very unhappy. But I found a new playlist place! Mixpod, I think. Arsome. http://www.mixpod.com

I do not believe that work environments make you swear. I think if you choose to swear, there you will. I'm around Effins effers all day. It might have a little something to do with it, MAYBE.

Have I mentioned I love driving? If I have, sorry.
I love driving.

I love making people laugh.

I love food.

I don't like bananas.
I ate a half a banana absentmindedly and then noticed it look odd so I split the thing in half and found a tunnel with bug eggs in it.
I don't like bananas.

I love coming up with parody's for songs on the spot.

I love asking dad "What car is that?" And He'll glance at it and tell me what make, what year, and whether it's a piece of crap or not. It really passes the time.

I love mooing at cows. Especially when they moo back.

I love the smell of McDonald's.

I love rain. And wind.

I love figuring out how to do things. Like fix the sink, put music on my mp3 player. Its fun learning things.

I love knowing all the lyrics to a song.

I hate remixes of good songs. They make them TERRIBLE. Djs: Don't remix a good song. I will find you.

I love singing a song that goes EXACTLY with the conversation.

I love being able to know a song by the first few notes. I can change it lightening fast that way. Rihanna hasn't reached my ears in ages. ^.^

I HATE public washrooms. I am SO jealous of boys. They don't have to sit on other peoplez butt prints. Gargh.

I love Starbucks coffee. I had my first EVER Starbucks coffee the other day. And I swear, I can Never go back to Timmys. I might have too because they're cheap. But its reluctantly. I am addicted to Starbucks.

I love when people comment on my blog. (Hint hint, peeps.)

I love finding out people think the same thing about something that I do. "YAAAAAAAAY I'm not the only freak-o here!"

I have to go now.

The Mother wants me. ^.^

So, if you hate my thoughts or think I'm odd in da head, let me know.
I'll likely ignore it anyways....

ROCK ON, Paina fans!

Love, The Paina.


4 comments:

  1. Bahaaha I like this XD

    But remixes are amazing. I love them. A lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about clucking at chickens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only you can be this random. :)

    ** SQUIRREL!**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of tiny dogs? Just what is Hunny then? O.o

    Ew you're going to be 17 this year. I remember being 17. Eew ew ew... :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!