Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today is the day...

I feel freakin' OLD!!

Ugh! I swear if Justin gets any older, I'm gonna stuff him in a freezer.


He's TWELVE!! That means he'll soon be a TEENAGER!! Makes my head ache.

Also, today is the day that last year we had an accident.

Me and Dan.

^That's him and Linda, he has Baron Von Evilsatan, Linda has Sifto.

And this is Yours truly on Christmaaaas!!

YAY! An attempt at smiling! I WIN!

So, anyways, I was thinking today how if I died, I would have missed a lot. I wouldn't see Justin turn twelve (Gags). I Wouldn't have seen a lot of things. I'd be with my Saviour, and I'd be so freakin' happy, but...I'd miss out.

There are SO many things to be thankful for. I sometimes forget how blessed I am.

And, think about it Peeps, If I had died you would have missed out on THIS:


What a lovely FACE! XD

Oh, before I forget, sorry about my previous blog. I got some complaints.

It was a vent blog.

Vent blogs are evil.

And Jeff is the OPPOSITE of Nerdy.

Isn't he SO cute? I just wanna dunk him in my coffee.

Mmmmmm coffee.

That's all for now. :)

Drink coffee, Peeps!

Love, the Paina.

4 comments:

  1. O.o

    Dunk him? In coffee?? You are very odd. :P

    I guess your face tells the story, though. >:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're still alive.

    I like you..... a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wouldn't have you to emtertain us. The angels wouldn't quite understand you....

    Dunking someone in your coffee is a good thing I take it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GLORIA!! FROM MADAGASCAR!!

    Hippos are supposed to be the biggest killer in Africa killing more than 200 people per year.

    Guess where I learned that :D

    [Yes. Man VS. Wild. You're so right.]

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!