Monday, January 24, 2011

Perfume, I hate you.

I have a weird allergy.

Well, I have bunch's of allergies...

But a really weird one is perfume.

Shooba it makes me sick.

Yesterday at church, I was feelin' fine, when all of a sudden it felt like someone took a dirty dusty rag and shoved it into my lungs.

I leave, choking and gagging to the bathroom, composed myself, got a drink of water, and when the coughing stopped, I snuck back in.

Right away my throat closed (That's what it feels like.) And I had to leave again, choking.

I STAYED in the bathroom.

Course, there's different symptoms.

Nikki can tell you.

I once nearly fainted THREE times on my way out.

And collapsed and nearly fainted in the bathroom stall.

Have you ever fallen down in a BATHROOM STALL?!?

Its awful.

Germs.

Ick.

So, yeah, I was REALLY sick. Once church was over I basically went up to mom and said "Lets leeeeave."

Once I was in the van I felt better.

Mmmmm clean air.

My muscle under my ribs was killing me.

Coughing.

I missed the service, but I got to socialize with Dan and Patrick on the way there and back.

So it wasn't a total waste of a trip. XD

Love, The Paina.

3 comments:

  1. That was a very worrisome time in my life. It was like an epic drama.

    "I'm gonna be sick!" *Elena runs out* *Nikki waits a strategic 47 seconds* *Nikki runs out to make sure Elena isn't dying* *Tiana and Sarah wait in Church on pins and needles, holding their breath as they try to remain calm*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww.....How's your liver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me no likey perfume, either. Although, I don't think I've fainted from it. :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!