Monday, May 7, 2012

Kitchen conversations.

We were discussing awesome books yesterday, (Linda, Tiana and I.) And how awesome the Lord of the Rings is to Harry Potter.

Also How awesome Tenant of Wildfell hall is, but that's another blog.

Ahem.

We were talking about how if J.R.R. Tolkien didn't like the way the book was going, he scrapped the whole thing. Boom. Gone. No matter how far he is.

And that's why there's no Red head elves, no elves with mohawks, and no fat elves.

That's why the first main Character, Frankie Fat Fat, was scrapped.


                                       
Poor Frankie. He would have walked right into Mordor.

If it hadn't been for J.R.R.  THAT MONSTER.
I bet he was an awesome Ring Bearer. Just sayin'.

I mean, check out his...FINGERS.

All 6 of them.

Oh yeah.

Anyways, I might have a real blog at some point. So be on the lookout.

The paint ones are because my attention span is short in the morning. And Afternoon. And...

OH MY AN OPEN TAB!

It's "What is love". Because this is how I roll.

I'm out.

I have to go burn some books.

Or something to that effect.

Bye all! :D

Love, The Ohmygoodness MLP FiM!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dork. I need another cartoon please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie Fat Fat is disturbing.

    Mostly because he's wearing leg warmers.

    That are joined at the crotch.

    Dude needs real pants.

    You know, to cover his crack.

    Cause no one wants to see fat elf crack.

    That's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HARRY POTTER 4EVEEEEEEEEEEEER<3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!