Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day!

Remember kids, you only have one mother.

Sorry this blog is late. And it will be short because I have work tomorrow and plan on going to bed like...Now.

Anyways, as I was saying before I interrupted me, we only have one mother. Umm...I actually have nothing else. My mind is goo. I got it! So LOVE her! There you go. Inspirational.

Happy mothers day to all you Mothers out there!

And love your Mothers!

Because you only have one!

This blog isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Or is it? I don't know. I'm tired.

Goodnight my little Internet friends.

Love, The Paina.

3 comments:

  1. And yes...we only have one Mommy, so how do we Love her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Elena. Thanks for blogging about Mother's Day. It means you were thinking about me. (I knew by the way you hugged me goodnight.)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!