Friday, August 27, 2010

Whats been going on lately. #2

We built a front porch thing as an add on to the deck!


But first, we had to fix the fail.


Notice how this narrows? Its supposed to be straight.

This post was supposed to be right against that cement ledge.

So, Jeffy came over, we fixed the fail, and put a roof up.

Yay Jeffy! You rock.

I built these stairs nearly all by my lonesome. Heather drilled in one screw, and Tiana held one board. Dad told me the way he wanted it. I did pretty well I think! :)


Next post coming up!

3 comments:

  1. The fail. BWhahahahahaha.

    Poor dad.

    Good job, that skill will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sniffs* Those stairs are the most beautiful stairs I've ever seen!! *cries with the beauty of it all*

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!