Friday, July 23, 2010

My rooooooooooom!!!

My new bed! Very messy, of course. ;) I'm top bunk. The one with all the teddies.



Can you tell I love Horses?? I own most of these, except the hat on the left and 6 of the horses. We share 9 of them.


Mah pictures. :)


Tiana's dresser and our wardrobe.

My dresses and our shelf.


This room is gonna be mudded and painted at some point. But boy, it is GLORIOUS to be in a room bigger then a closet, and to be able to dance in it. :D

Onward, Marchers!

Love, the Paina

3 comments:

  1. Now you have to excuse to kkeep your room clean :P

    *sigh* It does however make me wonder what you did with all of the boy's things, particularily what Dan and I left behind..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for space! And collections. I love horses too. It's contagious.

    Pat-LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU GOT A NEW ROOM??? REALLY??? REALLY????

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!