Saturday, July 7, 2012

IT BURNS.

I discover day by day how stupid I really am. 

I mean, I'm logically stupid.

So I'm all like "Hey, It's hot, so why don't I put on my bathing suit while working outside, then I can just jump into the pool!!"

But I always seem to forget:

Elena=whitewhitewhite. Whitewhitewhite+Sun=REDREDRED=SadElena.

I don't know why I never learn my lesson. Also, the pool wasn't cold! It was like swimming in sweat.
Going from Hot air to Hot water. Not cool, bro. Not cool. 

So, My arms are tan, and my back is burnt, and my legs are white.
Don't call ME racist. XD XD 

But seriously. Ouch.

No sleeping nicely for me for a while. 

I was gonna draw a picture depicting my pain, but I'm so lazy. And hurting. 

You know what!? I can take it! Bring it ON, SUNBURN.
   

It really is.

Anyways, I have to go write now.

Not a blog, a story.

This little blog should keep your ElenaAddiction appeased.

For a little.

Unless you're not addicted and just read this blog out of pity....

Either way, you're still reading, so it's a win-win.

Just out of curiosity, if you were a pirate, what would you name a baby that a dying mother gave you?

That is all.

Love, The Paina.

Literally in PAIN-A.

Fo Shizzle.

2 comments:

  1. Poor you. :-(

    I too have legs of marshmellow....can not seem to ever brown them properly, not that I try to brown anything because tanning on purpose is stupid. Therefore, you are not dumb, only you should at least coat yourself with some sort of protection. Not aluminum foil.

    I would name the baby Bloody Ethel Kidd. Because I can, arrrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno', the Canadian flag is white and red. Except for the "tan", I'd say you're quite patriotic...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!