Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random pictures tiiiime!

And now, for another picture frenzy!


Aryanah, sitting as happy as a bee in spring.
Just so cute.

Sarah, giving her special "Sarah's eye."
Similar to "Adeena's eye." I dunno which is eviler, but I'm leaning toward Adeena.

Three Dumb Blondes.
Or, also known as ETC.

Steaming mug of Coffee?

YES PLEASE.

Kitty!

And a Zombie.

Us Dorks, we hang out in bathrooms.

And take pictures in bathroom mirrors.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this guy:



Sorry it's a bit fuzzy, but...Yeah.

Happy 19 birthday PATRICK!

You do know that means I'll be nineteen in two years, right?

Anyways, while you remember the days I toddled at your heels and sob, I'm going to go outside.

Smell you LATER!

Love, The Paina.

4 comments:

  1. Aaagh worst picture of me EVER >.< Please delete? I'll be your best frie-end :D

    [Not that I'm not already but still. That is a BAD picture. Like...BAD]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Bwhahahahaha Nicole.... NEVER delete it, Elena, NEVER!!! It's the price that must be paid for making funny faces in front of the camera. XD

    And, of course Adeena's is eviller. It's just... a given.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...Adeena is the evil-eye queen. So her tag should be GPMEEQ.

    And friends never delete their besties pictures. Someday Nicole will be like, yeah, not so bad looking there.....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!