Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm a weirdy.

It MUST be true. I'm beginning to see the truth.

Because, a dead deer can make my day.

It wasn't ANY old deer, it was the position it was in.

Like a cartoon character.

Its legs stuck RIGHT OUT and its tongue was hanging out.

And I laughed uproariously while dad stared at me like I grew an extra head.

I felt kind of bad afterwards, cause I love deer.

And the day before I had seen three of them standing in the field with a slight mist. Perfect picture.

I also saw a Coyote carrying something dead near Trussler road.

I'm talking to YOU, Nicole. Keep your eyes open.

Not only do I laugh at dead things in funny positions, I laugh at other peoples pain.

Like somebody being an idiot and falling off a bike. Or showing off and falling on their butt on a skateboard.

Or Tiana heaving to much on a bin and being crushed by it. Her matter of fact "Help." When I found her was too much. I nearly peed myself laughing. I helped her up right away, but I think the person in there with us was having trouble keeping a straight face.

Me and Tiana are stared at a lot. Its not everyday you see two girls moving big bins and laughing hysterically.

And the snickers ad where Betty White gets tackled. Kills me. Everytime.

I wonder at myself when ever I see a flat pigeon on the highway and point and laugh, because someday P.E.T.A. and the Po Po are gonna chase me down, hogtie me, and drag me to an asylum. But until then, I'm going to point at every dead thing, every stupid person, And every crushed relative I have to rescue.

I am a weirdo.

Love, Elena the Paina.

2 comments:

  1. I saw a guy fall off his unicycle once while he was trying to show off. It was SO funny.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!