Saturday, March 29, 2014

Whoa interwebs

As the majority of you know, I moved out of my Parents house recently.
The problem with that is I have a lack of Internet.

BUT in borrowing The Mothers computer I have come back to you. I know you missed me.

Or you are crying and cutting because I am back.

Whatever shears your sheep.

But anyways yeah I moved out of the Parents and into a temporary house in Mitchell with 3 roommates and a teeny room.

BUT NOW I am living in Brussels in a two bedroom apartment with my evil kitten Beatrix Kiddo.

I moved to Brussels to be closer to work. Because a 6 minute drive makes a lot more sense then a 31 minute drive. Fo shizzle.

I got asked the other day if I am at all lonely living in an apartment by myself.

I laughed quite outrageously.

No for some reason I have always preferred to be on my own. When I`m working, or cleaning, or living in an apartment above an empty store for lease, I just like being alone.

Which probably weirds out everyone around me.

Trust me I`m more weirded out then you guys.

In other news, I am working in a barn with Sexist little men who want to treat me like a princess who doesn`t want to get her hands dirty.

You guys who know me know that I Looooooathe entirelyyyyyyyyyy.

I like being alone and I hate chivalry.

I think a lot of people when they are carrying something heavy enjoy when a man or someone runs over and takes it from them.

Not I said Elena.

It`s different if I asked for the help. But if I say ``No it`s okay`` and they literally RIP the thing out of my hands it ticks me off slightly a little a lot.

But anyway enough about me. You look fabulous today.

I got to go celebrate my big brothers birthday.

Peace out!

Love, The Paina.

PS. Probably not going to see you again for a while so enjoy this blog.
Or do the best you can to put up with it.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa... blogs. ;) I keep forgetting to check all the blogs since I never go to mine.

    How convenient that while I was absent, so were you. And when I wanted to check out blogs, here was a post.

    I heart your kitten btw. She's verrrrry puurrrrrrty.

    And, I don't think it's *chivalry* as much as it's "OH MY GOSH HOW CAN SHE CARRY THAT HER HANDS ARE SO TEENY I BETTER GRAB IT BEFORE SHE DROPS IT EVERYWHERE!!"

    >:} Mwahahahahahahahaha..... I kid, I kid. Except not really.

    Feeling evil and tenty fingered today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabu, hope you got some cake! (I understand the enjoying being alone thing too, people are annoying.)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!