Saturday, April 6, 2013

Small rant. (Very small)

So today I was scrollin' the interwebs and just happened to fall on Xena tumblr.

And seriously ANY. TIME. there is a strong friendship between two people it's obvious they are "In love" right???

WRONG.

Dude, I get sick of the "Man they are such lesbians" and such. I mean really.

Same with Nanalew and Meekakitty. Even thought they aren't gay by any means, people just assume they are because hey, girls can't be that close without being in love. I mean really? Really, people?

And from Scrubs, obviously J.D. and Turk must be gay. I mean, it's the only thing that makes sense! Dude can't just be really close friends, they gotta be in love. 

Gah.

It bugs me. 

To lighten the mood, here is a Xena gif.



BECAUSE XENA IS AMAZING.

That is all.

Love, The Paina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love them!