Thursday, June 2, 2011

If I had A million dollars....

I'd pay the radio to not play that song anymore.

Seriously. That song irritates me. You can't BUY love. *Snorts*

Anyways, We have a New Dog! Her name is Kaia, and she's 8 months old.

Boy is she pretty.

No pictures yet. My camera is currently out of batteries and I keep forgetting to charge it.

I know I know, I'm evil.

But baby, I was born this way.

Speaking of which, We are born Sinners.

Yep, it's true.

I was born Gay. A murderer. A thief. An Adulterer. A liar. It's only through the Grace of God that I don't most of those things.

Except I do, because yeah, I am a SINNER.

I have many flaws.

I commit murder all the time. I steal things out of stores. I lie.

And since I am a Christian I repent for it.

But I am capable of anything.

Psalm 26:2-3.

Prove me, O Lord, and try me; Test my heart and my mind. For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness.

I love that verse. Actually, I love the whole chapter.

Anyways, excuse my ramblings, I must be off.

The Mother wishes my presence.

Farewell, Peepzez.


Love, The Paina.

2 comments:

  1. That song is catchy and earsplittingannoying at the same time. Talent in a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you'd better change them if you have any hope of completing the June Photo Hunt. :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!