Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hello, my loyal peeps.

Yeeeep, its been ages. But, I've been doing things, mostly useless.

Such as a photoshop war with my pal. (It was a draw, by the way.)

And, of course, facebook.

Ugh.

That website is one of the most annoying things ever. >.< Its so boring, yet I can't help being on it. *Sighs*

Anyways, now to more important things.

Like fear.

Fear is VERY real.

Some people boast they don't fear anything.

I for one, don't fear many things. But some things I can't help but fear.

For a whole year now, I've been terrified of driving at night. For one, because of the accident.

Two, because, driving at night, Jay went into the middle of the road, twice.

Three, also at night, Dad was turning the truck through an intersection, and it stalled. We missed the post by like, and a foot, almost went down the steep ditch.

Four, sometimes (And not the fault of the driver really.) We go off the road to the shoulder, and it freaks me out.

I know I should get over it, but I just can't. Not alone.

the only way I can get past fear, is with God.

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

Psalm 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

I know when I am afraid, that I can go to Him. So when we're driving at night, and a chill crawls up my back, I know that He is there for me. Protecting me. Delivering me FROM my fears.

Seriously, with God on my side, I need not fear ANYTHING but Him.

I love my Father.

In Christ,

The Paina.

3 comments:

  1. Fear is real, and you've shown great strength by confessing only Christ can help you with it!

    Good post E. Worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear not, for I am with thee. God is with you all of the time, dear daughter of mine. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment! I love them!